Saturday, September 15, 2007

Moose for dinner

I cooked up the first bit of that moose meat that I got. It was delicious, I broiled a large round steak in the oven. I don't have any sauce or seasoning at the house besides salt and pepper, but it still turned out awesome. The dogs got the gristle and I got the good meat. Chrissy isnt big on meat from anything but a fish or shrimp, so she did not partake.

I woke up this morning to see a squirrel sitting on our front porch railing. This is the same squirrel that has been burrowing into our roof and making a home for himself. I have been just a little to slow with my slingshot to end our struggle, and this morning was no change. I may have to get a cage trap from work or something, I don't think I want to spend the winter with a squirrel scurrying around in the roof tearing up insulation.
45 and cloudy, its going to be winter real soon
-Justin

No comments: