Saturday, October 6, 2007

Beard


Been working on a beard for a little while now, just in time for winter.


I was told last night by a person I had just met that the beard made him think of the Amish (because of the lack of mustache) and that I seemed trustworthy and honest because of it.
I can't imagine any better feedback than that about a beard. I think I'll keep it for a while, though as you can probably see, its in need of some clean up trimming.

Its been snowing here all day today. We woke up this morning to 22 degrees and light snow falling. Once we got up out of bed we could see that the roads and ground were all pretty well covered. The roads were very icy on the way to work, but passable. We need to get some sandbags for the bed of the truck, the tail end was flying around everywhere, even in four wheel drive.
Chrissy and I fell asleep earlier after eating an exciting dinner of pasta shells mixed with peas and corn. About 9:00 we both woke up and debated on getting water tonight or in the morning. We opted to go in the morning and go back to sleep but I just couldn't fall back to sleep. I'm getting tired now though. Its 10:30, 22 degrees and still lightly snowing outside.
Goodnight,
Justin

No comments: