Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Busted


I was interested in trying to capture the entire size of this new CTP (computer to plate) machine that we got at work in the small view area of the camera that is mounted in the top of the monitor of my work computer. I was unsuccessful as you can see in this photo, but also managed to have my new boss walk by right as the computer took the photo. I looked like a complete idiot.
That is why the look on my face is one of "awww crap. I'm busted" It was right as he rounded the corner.

Warmed up a bit today, I heard someone at work say they saw 40 degrees on a sign, thats probably higher than reality, but who knows. Now its back down to 22.
We're taking the dogs out to the dog park to run for a while, last night they pulled me around in the street in a sled. We have to get harness' for them so that we can go for longer rides. They love it and I have no complaints about them getting exercise and having fun while I get to ride in a sled.
-Justin

No comments: