Sunday, August 19, 2007

Picking blueberries on Murphy Dome







Last night we finally went and picked wild blueberries at the top of Murphy Dome. They were fairly sparse this time around, but it was just as fun foraging for them as I had remembered. It’s so peaceful with no one else around and just completely focusing in on what’s in front of you.
Chrissy



We are supposed to be getting our own internet connection on Monday. I am really anxious to have a steady connection at home. Our landlord is building us a fence around the front porch today that will really make the house look nice, along with allowing us to leave the front door open and let the dogs run in and out. Its been hitting up in the high 70’s and maybe even the low 80’s here in the last few days, and having that front door open would really make it comfortable in the house. I think that the insulation in here is going to prove to be really good, seems like when it heats up in here the slightest bit, it stays warm until a window is opened. We’ll see.
72.7 and sunny
Justin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if you have Betty Maple and crew on your list. I don't have an e-mail for Betty, but I do for Melissa, so I sent her the blog site and told her to make sure her mom got to see the pictures - especially Murphy's Dome.

Dad