Wednesday, August 1, 2007


written yesterday

Sunday was our expected day of departure. So, of course Sunday came and went and still we still had more packing to do. Now it’s Tuesday and we’re finally on the road thanks to a few awesome people who helped us with the move. I don’t know how we would have done it without them… especially my mom who stayed until 6 this morning helping get last minute things wrapped up. This moving/packing experience has forever changed the way I see myself. I’m a collector…. A collector of all things sentimental. Being a sentimental kind of person, one can only imagine how much stuff I had to DEAL with. I’ve learned a lot in the past few days. Moving is good. Change is good. And letting go is good. Now for the fun part- the road trip. Today I will sit back and relax by zoning out to the boring landscape of Indiana via the interstate. Sleep will be good tonight.

Chrissy

No comments: